Explosion Proof Vacuum Cleaner:
Cleantek Manufacturing Explosion Proof Vacuum Cleaner and ATEX grade Vacuum Cleaner for Hazardous cleaning Area.
Examples of potentially combustible dust like cereals, flour, starch, sugar, animal feed, light metals, coal, plastics etc. Flammable liquids will ignite (catch on fire) and burn very easily at normal working atmosphere temperatures. If there is a sufficient concentration of these substances, mixed with air, an ignition source can cause an explosion. Normal vacuum cleaner are cant used this cleaning applications. Special kind of cleantek ATEX vacuum cleaners prevent the triggering of potentially explosive mixtures.
Explosive Dusts groups:
|Type of Material||Name of the Group||Name of Material|
|Electrically Conductive Dust||E||Powdered metals like Aluminum, Magnesium|
|Carbonaceous Dusts||F||Carbon Black, Coal Dust, Coke Dust|
|Agricultural Dust||G||Grain, Flour, Sugars, Spices, Rice,|
Group E: metal dusts, such as aluminum and magnesium are highly abrasive. If it is goes inside the motor bearing it will generate overheat and failure of electric motor. Group E dust are highly conductive handle it care with explosion proof vacuum cleaner with wet bath separator.
- Continuous running 3 phase power operated
- Direct Drive flame proof Induction motor
- Maintenance Free Direct Drive Vacuum unit
- Anti-static Star filter in “L” class
- Stainless Steel construction
- Explosion proof / Flame proof control panel
- Easy to move
- Reliable unit with anti-static vacuum cleaner accessories
- Integrated True Cyclone Separator System located at the
suction intake to enhance suction performance.
- Detachable Recovery Collection Tank for easy disposal of recovered / collected materials
- Continuous Duty 3-Phase (TEFC) Explosion Proof or Dust Ignition Proof motor
- Filter Blockage / Choking Indicator
- Star Shaped Filter and Manual Filter Shaker
- Imported German Made HEPA Filter – Optional with an efficiency of 99.995% on 0.3 micron.
FLP Vacuum Cleaner Technical Specifications:
|1||Motor Power in Kw||2.2||3.7|
|2||Construction||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|3||Suction Pressure in mm of Wg||2000||3000|
|4||Airflow in CFM||182||239|
|5||Explosion Group||Motors with Gas Group I & IIC||Motors with Gas Group I & IIC|
|7||Application||Ignitable atmospheres present in hazardous locations- Zone 1 ,
|Ignitable atmospheres present in hazardous locations-Zone 1,
|9||Motor Design||Continuous duty Three-phase (TEFC -IE2 /IE3) explosion proof/dust ignition proof motor||Continuous duty Three-phase (TEFC-IE2 -IE3) explosion proof/dust ignition proof motor|
|10||Filter||Pleated Anti-static filter||Pleated Anti-static Filter|