Baghouse Dust Collector:
Cleantek manufacturing Energy Efficient high Performance baghouse dust collector series upto 35000 CFM Capacity range for light and fluffy dust collection applications. Our dust collectors used in cement ,carbon Block , Ceramic products, Rubber industries to extract and filter the dust in various points.
What is baghouse Dust Collector ?
A baghouse is an air pollution system that collects dust and removes particles from the air. Baghouse Dust Collector is also called as a bag filter, baghouse filter, or Unit Dust Collector. Baghouses Constructed in big cylindrical type filter bags made of woven or felted fabric.
We specialize in design and manufacturing your dust collection needs with the perfect baghouse, baghouse dust collector, Modular Pulsejet Dust Collector, Cartridge Dust Collector, Cyclone Dust Collectors with Centralized Suction ducting hoods. We are the Leading manufacturers of Bag Houses and Dust Collection Systems and supplied into various parts of the Country and Abroad.
High volume centrifugal fan are attached with dust collection unit to extract the dust from various suction hoods from manufacturing process. Machine are installed both indoor and outdoor applications. Our filters assure the standards of Particulate matter emission by the central pollution control board.
Dust Collector Features:
- Improving air Quality
- Long Lasting Parts
- Low Cost Solutions
- Tailored Solution for various industries and applications
- Effective bag filter media and Low Maintenance
- Longer Bag filter Life and metal cages
- Various fabric media to suit the application
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System
- High quality welded steel construction and Premium Powder Coating Finish
- Wide range of Instrumentation control panels
- Doors to access the Filters for Inspection and routine maintenance
- Easy to remove the collection hopper
- Reduce maintenance and downtime cost
- Installation and spares support on right time
Some of the common dust collection is in Mixers, Conveyors, Packaging machines, foundries etc…