Welding Fume Extractor:
We are the top leading portable welding fume extractor manufacturers in India to extract fume and smoke filtration in welding application. In industrial welding process like Mig, Arc, Robotic welding process are produce hazardous fume and very fine dust particles. It is highly toxic and it should be exhausted or filtered immediately before breathing of workers.
As per OSHA Suggestion welding fume extractor is necessary for all kind of welding process to filter the dust and fumes. Air filtration is most important factor in manufacturing because shop floor need to maintain air and dust pollution free atmosphere. . Fume Exposure produce different health effects to welders and co-workers. We are the high quality portable welding fume extractor manufacturers in India with after sales service support.
Why fume extractor required ?
If over the years you breathe the industrial gases, welding fumes, soldering fume and vapors in large quantities, your health will suffer. So anyone of the device like air filtration,fume purification, exhaust unit , extraction system, industrial fume extraction system is must for all kind of Welding Fume Process to protect workers health.In every industries welding is common work and most of them dont use of any filtration or exhaust devices. Due to lack of filtration systems workers affected in their health. Do practice with best welding fume extractor unit and keep your good health and pollution free atmosphere.
Following effects & health problems by weld fumes:
- Chronic lung problems (bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, emphysema, silicosis,
- Lung cancer,Cancer of the larynx,Cancer of the urinary tract
- Skin diseases,Hearing loss & Gastritis, ulcers of the stomach,Kidney damage,Heart disease etc..
To Safeguard above problems from your worker Welding Fume Extractor is necessary.
How to filter the welding Fumes?
CLEANTEK Mobile welding fume extractor with High Efficiency Electrostatic Precipitator is specially designed for welding fume filtration applications. Our Electrostatic Fume Extraction System remove fine particulate matter particles such as dust and smoke from the air stream using the force of an induced high voltage electrostatic charge. Our cleantek make electrostatic models filter and clean the air for 99 % from smoke. High danger welding process are Electric Arc , MIG, wire welding, it produces high level toxic substances. This welding process must introduce with extraction and exhaust system.
How does Fume Extractor works:
Contaminated fume air is drawn by the suction motor threw the washable stainless steel mesh filter which trap and filter the large dust particles. Then the air pass through fine filter fabric, here fine dust particles are filtered. Remaining air stream pass into the strong electric field (12.5 Kv to 13 Kv) (Ionizing section) where particulate receives an electrical charge. The charged particles then pass into a collector plate section made up of a series of equally spaced parallel plates. Each alternate plate is charged with the same polarity (6 Kv -7Kv) (Collecting section) as the particles, which repel, while attract and collect the contaminants dust.
The contaminants dust are held in these plates until they are washed away. Further air pass into the gas phase activated carbon filter. Here the toxic gases are absorbed by the activated carbon filter. This carbon filter to remove contaminants and impurities, using chemical adsorption. Each particle and granule of carbon provides a big large surface area pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum possible exposure to the active sites within the charcoal filter media. For example
500 g of activated carbon contains a surface area of approximately equal to 100 acres. Then pure air sent out threw Exhaust line.
Factors that affect worker exposure to welding fume:
- Base metal and filler metals used
- Welding rod composition ratio
- Type of welding process
- Location (outdoor, indoor space)
- Welder work practices
- Air movement direction
- Use of ventilation controls
- So keep the above points to consider during welding work. Prevent from smoke and dust allergies.
To prevent exposure:
- Do Welding in air ventilated isolation booths like fume extractor attached booth
- Use submerged arc welding instead of flux-core wire welding or use low fume/ Less hazardous welding rods
- Use engineering controls to capture and remove fumes, gases. Example: downdraft booths, smoke Extractor.
- Locate welding operations away from other workers like use screens, curtains, or distance from other work stations, aisles
- Clean base metals to reduce smoke generation.Clean oils, greases, mill scale, and solvents from parts
- Use the right respiratory protection and a welding helmet and safety glass.
- Do regular air monitoring in floor areas
We manufacturing various models for welding smoke capture, mobile welding fume extraction and filtration system. We customized portable and stationary models as per client requirements..Ultra-fine dust is the part of dusts, smokes and mists with a particle size of less than 0.1 µm. Emission rate is very high in electric arc,Laser,MAG, Submerged arc welding operations. This process is required fume extraction system to maintain air pollution free atmosphere inside the plant.
To extract the smoke and dust we are making fume extraction hoods.Our products are High volume fume extraction system,various air exhaust and ventilation systems etc..Our latest air handling and filter technology control the Occupational exposure of dust and fume in working atmosphere. For effective air extraction system we are making specially designed impeller fan for more suction capacity with pressure.Our wall mounted fume extraction system helps to extract the fume from mass production areas.
- Welding fume extractor attached with articulated suction arm can be stopped in any position and rotate in 360 Degree Dimensions.
- Workers can work more efficiently without disturbance of welding smoke and dust.
- Heavy duty wheel Attached design and easy to move one place to another working place.
- Easy to operate and Less Maintenance.
- Long Lasting strong Construction unit.
- Suitable for continuous working without any maintenance
- CE approved and IP 55 protection IE2 / IE3 Energy Efficient induction motor
- High rate of suction airflow and purifying efficiency is more than 99 % and pure air is discharge to workshop atmosphere.
- Electronic indication panel board for “Filter cleaning stage” indication to clean the filters.
- Spark arrester, Multi stage filters and Electrostatic filter is easy maintenance.
- Cleanable and reusable Filter Unit.
- Our Mobile Welding Fume Extractor helps to maintain pollution free atmosphere workshop.
We are the best quality Portable welding fume extractor manufacturers system in India for single welding operation and stationary centralized system for multi point fume extraction. Our another products vehicle exhaust extraction,exhaust extraction systems,fume and dust extractor, mist extractor,portable mobile extractors etc.
- Mobile Welding Fume Extraction
- Stationary Welding Fume Extraction
- Wall Mounted Fume Extraction
- Centralized Fume collection
- Self supporting articulated suction arm
|SN||Description||FE300 Model||FE500 Model|
|1||Motor Power Capacity||2.2 Kw||3.7 Kw|
|2||Airflow||2200 CMH||3500 CMH|
|3||Pressure||350 mm of wg||500 mm of wg|
|4||Dust & Fume Filtration stage||4 stage design||4 Stage|
|5||Version||Portable / Stationary||Portable /Stationary|
|6||Suction Hose Diameter||150 mm||150 mm|
|9||Arm type||Self adjusted articulated suction arm with 360 degree rotation||Self adjusted articulated suction arm with 360 degree rotation|
|10||Overall Size||920 x 745 x 1415 in mm||1080 x 1080 x 1925 in mm|
|11||Particle filtration efficiency||99.9 %||99.9 %|
|12||Weight||92 kg||99 kg|
Welding fume Extractor Video: