Submerged Arc Welding Flux Recovery System:
Submerged Arc Welding Flux Recovery System is necessary Tool to collect the Excess flux after welding Operations. It is operated with high vacuum side channel blower create suction in the hopper. Due to high vacuum excess flux are sucked and collected in the hopper. Due to gravity force welding flux moved downwards and fill the welding area. This two process are simultaneously working, so that welding flux recovery is automated. Further flux will be filled in hopper in contact interval times.
Welding flux heated by the internal heater unit. Further temperature adjustment will possible with control panel. Magnetic filter stop the metal debris mixed in the welding flux. You can easily attach our system with your welding automation unit. Powerful suction suck the flux in quick time to hopper unit. Automatic filter cleaning system or manual filter cleaning system increase the suction performance of the vacuum unit. Some quantity of flux also collected in the collection tank for reusable purpose. Three stage filters are increase the filtration efficiency of the flux recovery unit.
- Direct Drive Maintenance Free Side Channel Blower
- Custom Made Model
- Heavy duty construction of Primary separator and secondary separator
- Available in both Stationary model and Portable Models.
- Magnetic Filter for filtering the metal parts
- Large Filtration System with Integrated Cyclone separator
- Heat Coil System for preheat the Flux
- Powerful vacuum for to extract the Flux
- Suitable for Continous Duty operations
- Filter Shaker for manual Filter cleaning to maintain constant Suction to extract the flux
- Multi Flux Hopper with Minimum Maintenance
- Custom made pneumatic compact flux recovery unit manufactured as per clients requirements.