Dental Vacuum Motor:
Cleantek manufacturing compact and less weight Dental vacuum motor suitable for dental and medical clinics negative suction applications.
How vacuum motor works:
A electric motor is directly mounted with impeller fan in air tight casing. Due to high speed air is compressed in each pocket. Air or gas is sucked into a side channel through the air inlet and is accelerated by an impeller fan rotating inside the impeller outer chamber. The resulting pressurized air or gas is discharged through the exhaust outlet.This type of operation is also known as a “ring” or “side channel” blower design and it is called as Ring Blower or Side Channel Blower. This motor used in various medical field for vacuum or air pressure applications.
Ring Blower Technical Specifications:
Dental vacuum motor have various features and advantages. Please find the following some features for your reference.
- Operates in 230 V / 50 Hz
- High Vacuum Performance
- Less Noise level
- Light Weight
- High Quality made up of Die cast Aluminium
- Oil Free suction and delivery port
- Used as Oil Free Compressor
- Energy Efficient Air Technology
- Compact in Size
- 100% oil free and Insulation class is F,
- Continous duty and Protection class is IP55.
- Various Frequency 50 HZ & 60 HZ are available
- Made of die cast aluminum
- Both usage of Compressor and Vacuum (suction and blow).
- Virtually maintenance free, with SKF Double sealed long life bearings.
- Smart Compact design and Low noise Level
- ATEX Explosion Proof Motor & Belt Drive is available
- Anti corrosion blower and special color also available