CLEANTEK welding fume purifier is manufactured for heavy duty industrial use to capture the pollution at source. Unit attached with a portable wheels frame to move wherever fume extraction is required. Fume extractor consist of 4 stage filtration with modern electrostatic filtration system. This electrostatic filtration requires periodic cleaning only. The Extractor Features four stage filtration and purification. System controlled by a control panel operated at 415 V / 50 Hz.
How can fumes affect your health?
Exposure to different types of welding fumes produces different health effects. If over the years you breathe in gases, fumes, and vapors in large quantities, your health will suffer.
• Irritation of the eyes, nose, and chest
• Shortness of breath
• Fluid in the lungs (edema)
• Inflammation of the lungs (pneumonitis)
• Loss of appetite
• Nausea / vomiting
Some short-term health effects are:
• Chronic lung problems (bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, emphysema, silicosis,
• Lung cancer
• Cancer of the larynx
• Cancer of the urinary tract
Other health problems that may be related to welding fumes are:
• Skin diseases
• Hearing loss
• Gastritis, ulcers of the stomach
• Kidney damage
• Heart disease
Welding fume Extractor - How it works:-
Contaminated air is drawn by the suction motor threw the washable stainless steel mesh filter which trap the large dust particles. Then the air pass through fine filter fabric, here fine dust particles are filtered. Remaining air stream pass into the strong electric field (12.5 Kv to 13 Kv) (Ionizing section) where particulate receives an electrical charge. The charged particles then pass into a collector plate section made up of a series of equally spaced parallel plates. Each alternate plate is charged with the same polarity (6 Kv -7Kv) (Collecting section) as the particles, which repel, while attract and collect the contaminants. The contaminants are held in these plates until they are washed away. Further air pass into the gas phase activated carbon filter. Here the toxic gases are absorbed by the activated carbon. Then pure air sent out threw Exhaust line.
1. CLEANTEK Mobile welding Fume Extractor with Electrostatic Precipitator is specially designed for welding fume filtration applications.
2. Easy to move one place to another place. Suction arm is designed for rotating 360 degree around the machine.
3. Suitable for continous working without any trouble. CE approved induction motor for energy efficiency.
4. High rate of suction airflow and purifying efficiency is more than 99.9 % and pure air is discharge to workshop atmosphere.
5. Electronic panel board for “Filter cleaning stage” warning.
6. Spark arrester, Multi stage filters and Electrostatic filter is easy to clean.
7. Our Mobile Fume Extractor helps to maintain pollution free atmosphere in work place.
||Vacuum (mm of Wg)
For more details please click on the links given below